Monday 23 May 2011

Can we cheer you up?

I hate the rain.

Nothing makes me feel more depressed than the rainy, windy weather we're having after such glorious sunshine last month.

And I'm sure you feel like that too - unless, of course, you're a sparrow and like swimming in all the puddles.

So I'll try and cheer you up too with our 25% off everything Spring Sale.

Let's see if, as well as putting a smile on your face we can persuade the sun to come out with a smiletoo!

What's the catch? Well, only that you have to spend a tenner to get the discount - just to save my legs running up to the Post Office with loads of ljiffy bags containing one soap. :)

2 comments:

Echoacoustics said...

Hi @e_nat, just visited this blog page and seems to be a slight problem: script tags are showing in some places (I'm using Windows 7) and your link to the shop at top right doesn't work (missing "." after "www").

Regards,

Mike

Essentially Natural said...

Thanks for that, Mike. We couldn't find any problem - anyone else having problems with the scripting (shop link in particular)?
Dennis.