Saturday 29 March 2014

An update and some thoughts

A moment's rest before the next round of activity begins!

I'm glad to say that all the Mother's Day orders were posted in time and we have just one to deliver locally today. We seem to be getting back on track at last, at least in our production/orders/delivery schedule.

Also, the problem with our invoices showing with a Dollar symbol instead of a Pound sign has now been fixed. One thing I've learned from this: If you fix something yourself (however long and frustrating a process), you do come out with more knowledge and are more in control of your website than you were before!

But we still have a problem that I will have to get help for, but it does not affect the website from a customer's point of view.

FaceBook are (or should that, correctly, be is?) revamping their 'pages' app and layout, some of which will help customers and business providers, but I wonder about possible drawbacks. People do like familiarity, and too muych change too quickly may drive people away from FaceBook I fear.

And as the sunshine makes everyone, including me, feel happy - my thoughts are turning to new product ideas.

So watch this space!


No comments: