Tuesday 22 May 2012

Do you burn candles in the Summer?

Hi, I'm Jo and I work with Dennis. Me and my friend went for a toottle round Hebden Bridge on Saturday... Love to people watch from cafes there - such an interesting place! We went round all the quirky shops. One thing we noted was that shops seem to be streamlining the number of suppliers they use, especially in the skincare, candles and soap department. In some shops where I expected to see candles - there were none at all. I personally still like to light a candle on a rare evening that I am chilling in the lounge watching TV or a movie. I find it relaxing and warming. But do you stop burning candles altogether in the Summer? I do find it especially reassuring that burning a candle from Essentially Natural means I am not releasing any toxins in the enviroment and it wasn't made in China!

1 comment:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Always have candles burning. I use them to freshen the air without the yuk toxins from air sprays. (Two little boys and a doggy can mean the air is a little strong sometimes). In the summer I like to use a lighter smell more floral.